Wednesday 19 December 2012

1st Online Community Match

Hi guys, I just played the 1st community match against RahemproBarca. I've got to say it was very enjoyable as just before I played a random ranking match for the 1st time & ended up playing  someone who picked Milan & the match lagged from start to finish (I got thumped 4-1, I was Sampdoria).

I thought maybe it was my connection (which can be dodgy), but once we got in the community game was lag free & a pleasure to play. Rahem even sent me & message before hand saying no Madrid or Barca. He picked Deportivo & I picked Fulham.

I have to say he dominated me for most of the match & I was lucky to escape with a 1-1 draw thanks to some good defending from Hangeland. I recorded the highlights but I was a bit slow so they cut out before the finish, here they are



So thats match one done, hopefully more of you will join soon. Cheers, Paul

4 comments:

  1. hi paul, how do you start a match in the community?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you need to send a invite to another player. I will check it out in more detail later though.

      Delete
  2. Hey paul i'll add you on psn, my name will be:
    saiyanbloodstyle
    So make sure you accept!

    ReplyDelete