Sunday 12 May 2013

Promotions & Relegations

Hi guys, it is getting to that time of year where some fans will celebrating and others saddened as their teams are promoted or relegated. I have 13 teams (unlucky for some) left that I can edit as extra teams for subscribers and I will be using these to create teams promoted to the European leagues in my OF.

So far the teams that have confirmed their promotion are....

  • Hertha BSC (Bundesliga)
  • Eintracht Braunsschweig (Bundesliga)
  • AS Monaco (Ligue 1)
  • Belenenses (Liga Zon Sagres)
  • Doncaster Rovers (Championship)
  • AFC Bournemouth (Championship)
Obviously I won't be able to create all teams, but I will make sure at least the teams promoted as Champions  from each league make it into the 13.

I will add to this list as promotions are confirmed.

Cheers, Paul

6 comments:

  1. AEK FC on other european teams also relegated..You can add another team if you want in next OF..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, I'm not going to remove any teams though, just add them ;)

      Delete
  2. Hertha BSC (Bundesliga) and AS Monaco (Ligue 1) will be cool mate

    ReplyDelete
  3. why as monaco nothing in my pes? i use ur datapack mate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The extra teams are only for subscribers mate, they are not in the regular OF.

      Delete