To find your region code copy the EDITDATA file from your PS3 & open it on your PC.
Bruteforce Download (Currently works with BLES/BLUS/BLAS/NPEB/NPUB/NPHB)
*Updated* Now works with BLES Euro 2016 version
- Download & extract the OF you want to convert
- Download & extract my version of Brutefoce
- Copy the EDITDATA file from your PS3 to a USB
- Open Bruteforce locate your EDITDATA & press "Update Account ID" & Choose Update Account ID & Copy Params
- Close Bruteforce & delete your EDITDATA from the USB
You will only need to do this once to set up Bruteforce to work correctly.
Here is a screenshot of what Bruteforce looks like so you can see where all the buttons are...
- Open Bruteforce & locate where the files are
- Select the first file & press Ctrl+i
- Type in your region code
- Highlight the code & press Ctrl+c to copy it, then press Enter
- Move to the next file & press Ctrl+i then Ctrl+c then Enter
- Keep doing step 5 until you have done every file
- Select all the convert files then press the "Verify PFD" button
- Close Bruteforce & copy the files to your PS3
That's about it, it is pretty easy, it just takes a long time if there are lots of files.